Nkanyiso Makhanya portrays the role of Njeza on the SABC1 drama Uzalo. Mkanyiso has won the hearts of many South Africans with his acting skills. In addition, he is one of the most loved actors on tv with thousands of followers on social media platforms. The question is Who is Njeza in real life? Who is he dating?
Here Are Ten Interesting Facts To Know About Uzalo Actor Njeza
- Nkanyiso Makhanya was born in 1994 in KwaZulu Natal, making him 26 years old as of 2020.
- Makhanya obtained a Degree in Communication Sciences at the University of Zululand.
- Initially, Nkanyiso started off as an intern at 1KZN TV. There he got to do almost everything in production including camera work, voice-overs, research, directing, and pre-production.
- Working behind the scenes gave Nkanyiso the time to learn and experience more about the entertainment industry before jumping on screen.
- Makhanya auditioned in the first season of Uzalo back in 2015 but sadly didn’t make it
- In 2018 he managed to get a role in the popular drama Uzalo playing the role of Nkululeko a distressed orphan that also has to take care of his two siblings.
- Just like his onscreen character, Makhanya in real life looks out for his family. He was forced to get a job at the age of 13 just to help out where he could at home.
- Acting has always been his passion since primary as he appeared in plays up until grade 9.
- In the future, Makhanya would like to be in the directing and producing sector. We pretty sure he will crack it.
- Thando Thabethe, Kat Sinivasin, Robert Marawa, Carol Tshabalala are just a few of the media personalities he looks up to.